Calculate" Know Your Numbers
Knowing what you can afford and what your payments will be is the only way to start narrowing down your home search.
Mortage Payment Calculator
Standard vs. Bi-Weekly Calculator
Get It Sold… Tips for Selling FASTER
Simple things can make the difference in speeding up the sale of your home.
- Paint – when it comes to preparing a house, painting gives you the best return for money spent. Whether interior or exterior, fresh paint checks a box for incoming buyers. When repainting for the purposes of selling, consider bright neutral colors that will appeal to the majority of buyers.
- Flooring – at the very least, all carpeting needs to be steam cleaned. Any worn, stained or foul smelling carpet should be replaced. Any laminate, tile or hardwood that is cracked or damaged, should be replaced, if possible.
- Clutter – if something is not necessary for your day-to-day life, box it up and store it or throw it out! Excess clutter tells potential buyers that the home is lacking in storage.
- Closets – all storage areas need to be neat, clean, and organized to help show off the maximum storage space possible.
- Cleaning – it can never be too clean! Dusting, washing, and shining everything will always make a good impression.
- Lights – clean the fixtures and make sure the bulbs are all working. A bright space is a larger-appearing, more inviting space.
- Windows – replace cracked windows and clean all windows to highlight area views and make the entire space look brighter.
When it comes time to sell, you need to see your property through the eyes of a potential buyer. Remove the clutter, clean the space and perform minor updates… don’t give potential buyers an easy way to disregard your home.